Identity of the Controller: CAMPUSDEPORTIVOVIRTUAL S.L
Domain name: tagg-maker.com
Registered office: Francesc Macia 4, 4 – 48014 Bilbao
Contact phone number: 902 014 357
CAMPUSDEPORTIVOVIRTUAL S. L, is responsible for the processing of the USER’S personal data and informs you that the data provided will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights, so you are provided with the following information on the processing:
Purpose of Treatment
CAMPUSDEPORTIVOVIRTUAL S.L, informs you of the following purposes:
- The collection, storage, modification, structuring and, where appropriate, disposal of data provided by users, will be processing operations carried out by the person responsible, in order to ensure the proper functioning of the application, maintain the service delivery and / or commercial relationship with the user, and for the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of service.
- The possibility of carrying out statistical studies.
Collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data may be used to verify identity, assist in identifying users and decide on appropriate services.
- Such personal data is also used for internal purposes, including audits, data analysis and surveys, to improve products, services and customer communications.
- The personal data provided by the User -especially e-mail- may also be used to send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Application, provided that the User has previously given his express consent to receive these communications electronically.
Collection and processing of non-personal data
CAMPUSDEPORTIVOVIRTUAL S.L will also collect data in a way that, by itself, cannot be directly associated with a particular person. These non-personal data can be collected, processed, transferred and published with any intention. These are some examples of the types of non-personal data that Campusdeportivovirtual can collect and the purposes for which it is processed:
- Unique device identifier to better understand the behavior of our customers and improve our products, services and advertising.
- Data on how certain services are used, including search queries. This information may be used to increase the relevance of the results provided by the services offered.
If we combine non-personal data with personal data, the combined data will be treated as personal data as long as it remains combined.
The data provided will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be passed on to third parties except in cases where a legal obligation exists.
Appropriate security measures have been taken in the collection and processing of personal data to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation.
CAMPUSDEPORTIVOVIRTUAL S.L is committed to protecting confidential information to which it has access.
Communication of data to third parties
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in compliance with legal obligations or as specified in the service.
In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been taken to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of such data. CAMPUSDEPORTIVOVIRTUAL S.L, is committed to protecting confidential information to which it has access.
Rights that assist the user
Right to withdraw consent at any time for any of the purposes outlined above, by contacting us at the headquarters of the company or through the contact e-mail.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
In addition, those interested parties who wish to know more about their rights may obtain information by calling 901.100.099 /91.266.35.17 of the Spanish Data Protection Agency or from its website, at the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/derechos/index-ides-idphp.php
Likewise, all those interested parties who have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at calle Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid. www.agpd.es.